Configuring the WideSky data source.
The WideSky Cloud analytics and visualization tool is based on the open-source Grafana platform. This tool provides analytics, dashboards, charts and graphs and allows and end-users to create sophisticated monitoring dashboards and templates using an interactive query builder.
Using this tool, you can:
- Empower end-users with self-service analytics
- Create sophisticated monitoring dashboards and templates
- Perform real-time supervisory control of devices
- Securely service multiple end-customers via a single WideSky Cloud instance
- Share data insights and knowledge via the web or mobile devices
- View and administer all of the time series data and asset models
WideSky data plugin
We've extended Grafana to included a feature-rich data plugin for WideSky using the GraphQL API. This plug-in includes a variety of features to assist with the analytics construction, including:
- An interactive query builder that supports:
- Contextually aware Project Haystack filter suggestions
- GraphQL schema introspection and helper text to provide contextually aware choices
- Support for both time series and table panel types
- Support for Grafana templates
- Real-time control buttons
You will be issued with a URI and administrator level credentials. You can use the guides below to understand how to use the plugin.
NoteIf you're new to Grafana, we recommend visiting their getting started guide to get acquainted with Grafana basics.
A friendly interface that allows you to build sophisticated WideSky queries without typing
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.